This policy applies to cookies and other similar technologies used, as appropriate, in websites and applications operated by LIFE IN THE UK TEST.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– for the functioning of the site,
– to analyze the behavior of site visitors,
– for advertising.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files consisting of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, mobile phone or other terminal equipment of the user through which he accesses the Internet. The cookie is set by a request submitted by the user’s terminal to the LIFE IN THE UK TEST server or to a third party server.
What are cookies used for?
These files make it possible, in general, to recognize the user’s terminal and present the content in a way that is relevant, adapted to the user’s preferences. Cookies ensure that users have a good time and support LIFE IN THE UK TEST’s efforts to provide services that are best suited to users, such as online privacy preferences, shopping cart, or relevant ads. They are also used in the production of anonymous aggregated statistics that help us understand how users benefit from our websites, allowing us to improve the structure and content without identifying each individual user.
What cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies: session and permanent. Session cookies are temporary files that remain in a terminal until the end of the user session or the closing of the application. Persistent cookies remain on the user’s terminal for a period of time determined by the cookie’s parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
How are cookies used by this site?
Visiting this site may leave the following types of cookies: Cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of the site; Cookies for analysis and Advertising cookies.
Cookies and / or other strictly necessary similar technologies are essential for the proper functioning of the site, being set on your device when entering the website or as a result of actions performed on the site, as the case may be. You can set your browser to block cookies, but in this case, some sections of the site will not work properly.
Do cookies or similar technologies contain personal data?
If you want to block cookies, some functions of the site will be suspended, and this may create some malfunctions or errors when using our site. For example, blocking cookies may prevent you from: buy online to identify yourself when logging in to your account
Why are cookies and / or other similar technologies important for the Internet?
Cookies and / or other similar technologies are central to the effective functioning of the Internet, helping to create a friendly, focused feeling and stay that is tailored to the interests and preferences of each user. Refusing or Disabling Cookies may make some sites or parts of sites unavailable.
Disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising in accordance with the law, but only that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests, visible from your behavior when browsing the Internet.
– Content and services tailored to consumer preferences – categories of products and services.
– Offers tailored to the interests of consumers
– Save passwords
– Save child protection filters for Internet content (family mode options, safe search function).
– Limit the frequency of ad distribution – limit the number of times an ad is displayed to a particular user on a site.
– Providing user-friendly advertising.
– Measurement, optimization and adaptation of analysis characteristics – such as confirmation of a certain level of traffic on the website, what type of content is viewed and how a user enters the website (for example: through search engines, directly, from other websites, etc. .). Websites process these analyzes regarding their use to improve services for the benefit of users.